Thursday, February 16, 2006

Me and Matt

Me Matt and Dave were in the computer lab just messing around. This is me and matt on gtalk.

me: what up matt
dave is gay
he likes man ass
lol
matthew.brady: yeah, i can smell it
me: we should just leauve him here at school
me too
matthew.brady: yeah, so him and andrew can have some personal time
dave is so gay
me: ya
too bad he does not have gmail
his pass is password
matthew.brady: yeah, only gay people dont have gmail
me: ya and he is really gay
msn lol
matthew.brady: have u seen what he's wearing, so gay
me: ya that is gay
blue is so gay
matthew.brady: its the next rainbow
me: look at the girl in front of dave
she is so goth
matthew.brady: yeah, her makeup is really weird
her buggy eyes are freaking me out
me: she is in my bowling class
matthew.brady: dare u to hit on her
no way
me: yes way
matthew.brady: her hair is sorta funnt looking, almost as funny as dave's
me: funnt= funny?
matthew.brady: no, funnt is the funny for the next millineum
me: ok
matthew.brady: i wish i had a myspace
me: make one
matthew.brady: u make it
me: no
matthew.brady: tell david to stop whinnig
he really needs some tissues
me: look she has a friend
they are twins
matthew.brady: yeah, she's hella hot
no
ur her twin, you friggen twin
are we really gonna go knock up some hookers
me: what
?
matthew.brady: thats the first thing u told me we would do
that hurts man
smellster
me: too bad
matthew.brady: ur too bad
me: f you mofo
stfu
matthew.brady: u stfu
stfu more
me: why do you say things that you know will hurt me
things
matthew.brady: i never meant to heart you
me: well say that you are sorry
matthew.brady: never, its a big brother thing
me: ya but most think i'm the older brother
matthew.brady: well thats because your the gayest
me: what
matthew.brady: u u u look look look tall tall tall, but ur really not
me: not not
3 3 3
not not not
we need to go to the vid game club thing
matthew.brady: sure, lets go right now
me: no
never

2 Comments:

Blogger Cornicon said...

that is pitiful

10:44 AM  
Blogger David said...

i thought it was funny.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home