Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hi Everybody

Hi Doctor Nick....sorry, Simpsons moment. Well as you can see I got onto here, so I could post my own amazing blog entries and take really good pictures like Moasis, without all the sex change stuff. Oh, by the way this is Brian. I hope you knew that, because if you didn't then this post would make no sense. Oh well, I rarely make sense. I would just like to say "Hi, How are you, Nice to meet you, What's up my borther from another mother".(I promise not to try and be black anymore). People always tell me not to be but I never listen. It's like I'm retarded. No. I don't know. Well, at least I know more than Moasis, he really is confused about himself. I hope someone reads this because that would make me happy, even though I must admit that I posted on R3PL1CANT first, but this post is better. Matt forced me to join him, but I don't mind. I like to feel wanted not useless like Matt was a the Linguica Take-Out. And by the way, Andrew, your super duper mega blog is a cool name, but you need to post more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moasis said...

Are you from South Africa? Did you come to America to get a sex change too?

9:39 PM  
Blogger Starpit said...

Sorry about all the typos, I guess I need to learn how to use spell-check. And no Moasis, I am not from South Africa and I did not get a sex change.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home