Friday, April 08, 2005

Nobody's Posting

Well, since no one has been posting recently I think I will. Let's see, what happened today, oh yeah. I have one word for you... Band. The best class ever. I sit next to Bubba and Matt(Dudys) sits next to him. So, Bubba is in between us. Well, Matt always does thing thing where if Bubba isn't looking he hits him in the leg really hard. Well he did it today and Bubba retaliated. Then while he was fighting Matt I hit him. Then when he was fighting me Matt hit him. Finally as he was attacking Matt I hit him for the last time, and then ran. I am not ashamed, I am a coward. Especially when it comes to Bubba. He weighs 90 pounds more than I do and can toss me like a rag doll. Who would want to go up against that. And above all things he is Portuguese. I've seen mad Portuguese people and it's not pretty. I'm just glad I came out with all my limbs and genitalia. Thank the lord. I don;t think anything else happened today, except that the freshmen beat the Seniors *Bows* in an ice cream eating contest. Hope I have some more original ideas soon. I'm getting bored of my own posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home