Friday, April 15, 2005

Really Bad Day

I've tried being this happy innocent nice guy since I moved here to Gustine but when you have dumb shittalkers like Andrew, of course my attitude is gonna change and it pisses me off. This is the second time I've been pissed since I moved here to Gustine. And I'll tell you right now I DO NOT like it when I am MAD. It reminds me of the past when I was always short tempered. It's just not me anymore so I am pretty much furious right now because I hate being mad. I like it better when I'm a weird happy guy.
Andrew, you're cool but today you ticked me off. I don't care if someone talks shit about stuff that involves me BUT when you repeat it several times, IT'S NOT FUNNY anymore. Especially about my art that I give up time just to draw for people that I don't care about. I know you're just kidding but forgive me that I am mad. It's not just about the senior shirt. It's about your other shittalking too. You're conceited when it comes to activities. You're so good at everything you do that you're probably a pro cock sucker too.
Sigh**** I hate it when I'm mad.
.....dfdsfds.fsd.fds.f.dsf.dsf.dsf.ds.fds.fds.fdsfh.5.hg.ffregyv.vg.wgtrggsdvcvrwg
.fds.sdf.dsf
Anyways, I'm glad though that I handle myself quite well in front of people when I'm pissed. I try not to show it. I wanted to stay longer at Shaun's house but I just had to leave. Today is not a good day for me. And now I am here home alone...nothing to do at all.... =o/
Sigh* Forgive me Andrew and whoever I offended. I know it's not the Moises you've adapted to like but I'm just really pissed today. Plus, I'm fuckin hungry. Let's just hope there will be no more super mad days for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Starpit said...

Calm down Moasis. Everything will be alright. Andrew can make you mad (especially when he pushes you around, literally). But, he is a nice guy and you gotta forgive him. Good for you for realizing that being mad is bad. Hope you get some food, and cheese-wizz, because cheese-wizz contains 12 esssential fats and minerals.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Moasis said...

That sounds tasty. But I don't feel like fattening myself tonight. I found out while I was in the shower that I am startin to get stretchmarks.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home